2022 Ford Transit Cutaway
- ■Engine: 3.5L PFDi V6 (FFV) -inc: port injection and E-85 flex-fuel capable capability, Auto Start-Stop Switch Delete, Deletes button on dash which disables auto start-stop technology, Deletes auto stop-start technology disable button on dash, however, the feature remains permanently active
- ■Headlights-Automatic Highbeams
- ■Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- ■Ford Co-Pilot360 w/Side Wind Stabilization Electronic Stability Control (ESC) And Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- ■Ford Co-Pilot360 - Lane-Keeping System Lane Departure Warning
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Bluetooth® Wireless Phone Connectivity
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title, registration and $695 Dealer fee are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.